The coordinator registers CGA to have a booth at various special events around Denver and the Metro Area, from Ft Collins to Colorado Springs. This position maintains continuous status on events and manages the Event Staffers.
- Make and return calls coordinating CGA to attend events.
- Fill out registration forms to attend events.
- Scout out other events for CGA to attend during the year
- Manage Event Staffers, who recruit volunteers to staff individual events using email, yahoo groups, and sign-up genius.
- Provide Event Staffers with details on events such as date, location, times, and any other pertinent information for the event.
- Post emails to the Yahoo Groups to organize committees for CGA picnic and other large events.
- Keep the CGA Board updated on status of every event from the time the application goes in, to payment, to completion of the event.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literate
- E-mail including e-mail attachments
- This position requires the volunteer to have their own computer with internet and e-mail access.
- Access to the CGA Yahoo Groups is a must.
- Time required varies based on the season and number of events. Highest level of activity occurs from May through September.
- Others who have performed this function indicate an average of approximately 5 hours per week.
If you have any additional questions, please contact Naomi Weaver at email@example.com.